[Fsfe-ie] anti software patent MEP voting recommendations for Friday 11th

Bernhard Kaindl bkaindl at ffii.org
Sat Jun 12 14:49:12 CEST 2004

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004, Ciaran O'Riordan wrote:
(cutted version)

> +-----------+----------------+---------------+
> |Area       |Vote #1         |and #2         |
> +-----------+----------------+---------------+
> |East       |Avril Doyle     |Eoin Dubsky    |
>
> Two non-sitting MEP candidates have vocally opposed swpats:
> Eoin Dubsky (East, Independent)
> * Eoin Dubsky has released some php scripts under the GPL

Hi, we found good mail from Eoin Dubsky in our feedback mail box.

He told that he is an avid free software user and supporter,
and a supporter of FFII. He told if there is anything like a
petition for candidate MEPs, to let him know and he'll will
gladly sign it.

His web site is: http://www.redbrick.dcu.ie/~slack/

Bernhard