[Fsfe-ie] Urgent: IFSO logo ready to use?

teresahackett at eircom.net teresahackett at eircom.net
Sat Mar 6 21:30:24 CET 2004

Hello list,

I'm going to Strasbourg for the IPRE directive debate/vote on Monday and have been asked if IFSO would like to be included on the flyer for the rally (I'm working with FIPR on the issue, but ok'd it with Ciaran that I could wear a dual IFSO hat for the occasion).
Has the IFSO logo been decided upon, or is there a version that you would be ready to use on a flyer? I'd love to unleash the gnu with the harp to the unsuspecting public, but I think there was some more debate on that one. Anyhow, is there anything ready to use? Otherwise we just use the IFSO text?
Flyer is at: http://www.edri.org/cgi-bin/index?funktion=view&id=000100000134

Thanks
Teresa
Teresa Hackett
114 Cedar House
Mespil Estate, Sussex Road
Dublin 4, Ireland
Email: teresahackett at eircom.net
Dutch Mobile: +316 523 63486 (until 19.3.2004)
NEW! Irish Mobile +353 87 6253768