[Fsfe-ie] Irish MEP voting analysis

teresahackett at eircom.net teresahackett at eircom.net
Tue Mar 9 19:17:11 CET 2004

Would be interesting to do a voting analysis for Irish MEPs for this and softpat directives (and maybe even publish it on the website). Especially with elections in June.
Brian Crowley tabled some bad amendments together with Fourtou and others. But his flight was delayed so he was unable to vote in Strasbourg today, but he supports the decision on the basis that it is better to have
something on the statute books now that can be amended later. I understand that all FF MEPs were due to vote with their group i.e. for the Fourtou package.

I had a call from a journalist and there may be a piece in the Examiner tomorrow.

Great article at:
http://www.eureporter.co.uk/images/EUR_ezine_08-12Mar04.pdf

Teresa