[Fsfe-ie] could IFSO host a talk by RMS?

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at member.fsf.org
Mon May 3 21:38:43 CEST 2004

> If needed, UCD Netsoc would be willing to offer a room (lecture
> theather) and a video of the talk. But as you say trinity would be a
> better place, I'll post on the intersocs list to see if TCD Netsoc are
> interested.

Ok, thanks.  please drop me a mail asap if you get a reply.

I think we should use UCD over Maynooth since it's more well known, but
either way, now that there's a definite venue I'll send RMS a mail and
see if he's still free/interested.

The final venue can be sorted out later.

--
Ciarán O'Riordan
http://www.compsoc.com/~coriordan/