[Fsfe-ie] Computer scientists? Also, protest?

Malcolm Tyrrell malcohol at eircom.net
Sat May 8 10:35:50 CEST 2004

A good idea might be a letter from a diverse group of computer
scientists.

I should have time to write an open letter tomorrow. I'll
send it to the list when it's finished. I can target TCD's and
DCU's computer science departments. Are there anyother people
on the list who could rally support from other universities?

Also, do you think it would be useful to arrange a protest
against software patents outside the Dail? I don't know
how such things are arranged or whether they are effective.

Malcohol.