[Fsfe-ie] patent letter

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at member.fsf.org
Sat May 8 15:52:29 CEST 2004

<teresahackett writes:

> Might also be worth firing it off to this Dail scrutiny committee on
> European affairs. Although I'm not sure what influence they have right now
> cos it's all happening in COREPER, and possibly with influence from
> ENTEMP, because of the Irish Presidency. But at least they know then there
> are other views.

> http://www.irlgov.ie/oireachtas/Committees-29th-Dáil/EuropeanAffairsScrutiny.htm

Y'know the way "some companies" met with a Dail committee: how would we find
out who was on that committee?

is that a stupid question? was the answer two lines above the question? or
is the answer in http://www.compsoc.com/~coriordan/irishpres_programme.pdf
which teresa posted yesterday?  (I'm not sure how to read these documents,
and I'm a bit lost in Irish gov procedure)

Everyones letters should cc those politicians when we find out their names.

less important: if anyone knows where we'd find the list of companies that
met said committee, that'd be interesting.

--
Ciarán O'Riordan
http://www.compsoc.com/~coriordan/