[Fsfe-ie] ok, patent letter being sent now, please take a look asap

Ian Clarke ian at locut.us
Fri May 14 16:20:02 CEST 2004

Ciaran O'Riordan wrote:
> Between other things, the letter to Mary Harney never got sent, but here's a
> letter.  I want to send it immediately, so can I get the go ahead from
> another committee member?

Well, thats not me, but FWIW it looks good and you are right to send it
ASAP, one or two nitpicks:

> Finally, we'd like to draw your attention to the October 2003 report by the
> US Federal Trade Commission.

Is there a short sentence or two we can quote from this as you do with
the economist's letter?

> Last September, we were pleased that Ireland's MEPS, along with the majority
                                                     ^
                                                  MEPs

Also, would it be worth pointing out that the draft for discussion got
rid of many of the safeguards created by the EP amendments?

Ian.