[Fsfe-ie] Minutes 2004-03-11

Glenn Strong Glenn.Strong at cs.tcd.ie
Fri May 14 18:24:05 CEST 2004

I have been negligent with regard to the minutes of the previous two
IFSO meetings. In advance of next Tuesdays meeting in Benshaws, here
are the "missing minutes" from March

Due to bad weather attendance wasn't good, and as a result we did not
discuss very much of consequence.

 * Some membership fees were collected
 * A discussion on logos - samples were examined and discussed. Some
   recommendations were made and it was decided to make the final
   decision after discussion on the list
 * Discussion of the time & location of the meeting. It was concluded
   to try moving the meeting to the third Tuesday of each month in an
   in an attempt to improve attendance. Benshaws pub on Pearse
   St. will be reopening, and will be used as the venue.
 * A discussion of software freedom day and how we could take part in
   it[1]
 * Related discussion of what we would like to see on an IFSO "free
   software" CD

[1] http://www.softwarefreedomday.org/

--
Glenn Strong