[Fsfe-ie] Swpat vote set for Tuesday, with public deliberation

James Heald j.heald at ucl.ac.uk
Sun May 16 11:43:29 CEST 2004

Fergal Daly wrote:

> Where can I get the actual text that is being considered? I couldn't find a
> link to it on FFII,

Latest text we have is the version for which we believe the Presidency
managed to get a qualified majority on COREPER (dated 3 May 2004)

HTML conversion:
http://swpat.ffii.org/papers/europarl0309/cons0401/st09051/st09051.html

Original pdf:
http://vitke:mipri@swpat.ffii.org/papers/europarl0309/cons0401/SRC/st09051.en.pdf

There is a subsequent document, the final "report" from the Presidency
to the Council of Ministers, but we believe the body of it is identical.