[Fsfe-ie] Flyers to hand out at Stallman's talks ?

Aidan Delaney adelaney at cs.may.ie
Thu May 20 13:10:43 CEST 2004

David,
        I (stupidly) mailed a PDF of the document I was writing to the
list.
I've butchered some of Ciarans' and Eibhears' stuff and come up with
this
http://minds.may.ie/~balor/downloads/handout.pdf
the source is
http://minds.may.ie/~balor/downloads/handout.pdf
in LaTeX.  It would be cool if we could combine the two.  I was going
for a mix of Eibhears "What is FS?" and Ciarans great example of patents
with respect to a word processor.  I'm missing a paragraph or two, but
don't have time to work on it until later today.
Aidan Delaney 	email: adelaney at cs.may.ie
		web:   http://www.cs.may.ie/~adelaney
		gpg:   http://www.cs.may.ie/~adelaney/public_key.asc