[Fsfe-ie] Ivana Bacik

adam beecher lists at beecher.net
Fri May 21 14:16:21 CEST 2004

Has anyone invited Brendan Ryan, the Labour MEP candidate for down south? If
not, I'll be emailing him about something else this afternoon and I'd be
happy to mention it on your behalf. (This might give the wrong impression: I
don't actually know him, I'll just be emailing him out of the blue.)

adam