[Fsfe-ie] Invitations

Conor Daly conor.daly at oceanfree.net
Fri May 21 15:48:37 CEST 2004

On Fri, May 21, 2004 at 02:35:08PM +0100 or so it is rumoured hereabouts,
Malcolm Tyrrell thought:

> Hi!
>
> In case there's any confusion, I can confirm that the IFSO
> committee have not officially invited any MEP or MEP
> candidates. I did get a friend to invite Ivana Bacik
> in a non-official manner.

OTOH, I have now, by phone and email, invited (on behalf of IFSO) a number
of Civil Servants, In particular four members of the ENTEMP Intellectual
Praperty Unit (three 'patents', one 'intellectual property') and one
member of 'Centre for Management and Organisation Development (CMOD)' who
are responsible for much Civil Service computing policy.  She has
undertaken to further extend the invitation to other interested CMOD
members.

I'm not sure how much will come of that given the short notice but fingers
are crossed.

Conor

Domestic Sysadmin :-)