[Fsfe-ie] Invitations

Malcolm Tyrrell malcohol at eircom.net
Fri May 21 16:04:32 CEST 2004

Hi.

> Perhaps I have misunderstood something, but I got the
> impression that only IFSO committee members could invite
> people in IFSO's name.

I guess that is necessary for quality control.
Nevertheless, people could certainly "recommend" that they
came.

> If so, it is somewhat unfortunate that the committee has
> not invited any MEPs, since one would imaging that they
> should be our primary targets :-/

Yes, it's a pity. Regretably, we've been almost entirely
focussed on practical aspects of the meeting.

Please bear in mind that interpreting Tuesday's European
Council decision left us a little unclear about who
exactly we should be targetting our lobbying at.

Malcohol.