[Fsfe-ie] Ivana Bacik

Ciaran O'Riordan coriordan at compsoc.com
Sun May 23 11:43:38 CEST 2004

"adam beecher" writes:
> Has anyone invited Brendan Ryan, the Labour MEP candidate for down south? If
> not, I'll be emailing him about something else this afternoon and I'd be
> happy to mention it on your behalf. (This might give the wrong impression: I
> don't actually know him, I'll just be emailing him out of the blue.)

please invite him either way - and if he's too busy, suggest he sends a
representative.

I've just been talking to RMS, and he suggested that we let some MEP
candidates have the mic for 5 minutes to state their views - but probably
only if more than one shows up - otherwise it would seem like a straight
endorsement.

please do tell as many people as possible, even if we've already invited
them, it will show that others think this is an important event (it should
be part of the MEPs work).

(I won't have much inet access today in case anyone mails a responses to this.)

--
Ciarán O'Riordan
http://www.compsoc.com/~coriordan/