[Fsfe-ie] Invitations

Ciaran O'Riordan coriordan at compsoc.com
Mon May 24 00:01:39 CEST 2004

(independent) MEP candidate Eoin Dubsky will be coming along and will give
his position on this issue at the end of richards talk.

Now that one is coming, it should be easier to get others to come too. (if
we actually get around to asking them to come, that is:)  ...anyone that has
contacts, please drop them a friendly mail.

Glenn has emailed some MEP candidates (IIRC he said he mailed all of the
Leinster ones) - we must follow these mails up with phone calls in the
morning - but we haven't decided who is doing that yet.

If someone has (or can gather) a list of the phone numbers for the Leinster
MEP candidates, please send it to the committee (and send a mail to this
list so that a second person doesn't duplicate this work).

The IFSO committee now has an email address (put an AT symbol between
committee and ifso.ie).

We're going to try to print out [many small|one big] copy of the ffii
patented webshop.  (as soon as I find/get the scalable pdf version)

I'm working on a leaflet, and a short into to RMS's talk, giving a very high
level overview of the legislative process ahead of us.  Just enough to say
what direction we have to take to win etc.

We need to print out some copies of the free software leaflet.

If somone can find a ready-made software patents leaflet, please tell the
list and we'll print some of them out too.  (I don't think we have time now
to make our own software patents leaflet from scratch).

any more ideas? offers of help? requests for help?
(general questions - I'll be out of mailshot until tomorrow, so reply on list)

oh, and richard is here, safe and well etc.

--
Ciarán O'Riordan
http://www.compsoc.com/~coriordan/