[Fsfe-ie] Audio of Stallman talk

David Cathcart david at cathcart.cx
Wed May 26 03:52:25 CEST 2004

Speex, vorbis and mpeg1 video are up at
http://www.netsoc.ucd.ie/talks/stallman/
I've e-mailed people in minds and tcd netsoc who wanted copies as well.
If these (and possibly the mirrors) could be linked from the ifso
webpage with a liscence akin to, or whatever ifso wishes:

© 2004 IFSO -  Verbatim copying and distribution of the entire
speech are permitted provided this notice is preserved.

I hope to get a high quality theora file out in the next day or so, but
there appear to be compatabilities between the alpha encoder and some of
the decoder implementations.

David C.