[Fsfe-ie] Audio of Stallman talk

Ian Clarke ian at locut.us
Wed May 26 13:39:10 CEST 2004

Glenn Strong wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 26, 2004 at 02:52 +0100, David Cathcart wrote:
>>Speex, vorbis and mpeg1 video are up at
>>http://www.netsoc.ucd.ie/talks/stallman/
>>I've e-mailed people in minds and tcd netsoc who wanted copies as well.
>>If these (and possibly the mirrors) could be linked from the ifso
>>webpage with a liscence akin to, or whatever ifso wishes:

Just listened to the vorbis file, I could hear Stallman clearly but I
found it rather difficult to understand people's questions, perhaps I
have been living outside of Ireland for too long to keep up with those
fast-talking Dubliners ;-)

Apart from the IndyMedia article, do we know if any other journalists
attended?  It would be interested to see an unbiased take on Stallman's
talk.

Ian.