[Fsfe-ie] Re: RMS Talk media files (MS compatible format?)

Conor Daly conor.daly at met.ie
Mon May 31 13:17:34 CEST 2004

I've a request from somebody in ENTEMP's IP unit for a transcript of the
talk.  Is there one?  Any plan to make one?

Looking at http://www.ifso.ie/news.html#n8 there are audio files in speex
and OggVorbis.  Are either of these playable with MS Windows software?  Add
in software?  Can MS compatible files be made available also?

Conor
--
Conor Daly,                   Please avoid sending me
Met Eireann, Glasnevin Hill,  Word or PowerPoint attachments.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for the addressee. If you have received
this email in error please notify the sender.
This e-mail message has also been scanned for the
presence of computer viruses.