[Fsfe-ie] IFSO response to Commission copyright consultation

Teresa Hackett teresahackett at eircom.net
Thu Oct 21 19:56:13 CEST 2004

It was agreed at the IFSO meeting on Tuesday, that IFSO will respond to the
consultation on two specific issues which fall within the IFSO remit. The
deadline for submission is 31.10.2004, so it should be signed off one week
from now i.e. 28.10.2004. The issues concern decompilation and TPMs in the
software Directive.

Please contribute to the wiki, I am sure that you can come up with much
better arguments and examples that I can ;-)
http://www.ifso.ie/cgi-bin/wiki.cgi/CopyrightConsultation

Thanks
Teresa