[Fsfe-ie] European companies against SWPAT was: Re: Irish companies against software patents

Aidan Delaney adelaney at cs.may.ie
Mon Oct 25 15:14:51 CEST 2004

Hey all,
	Adam informed me that his company is actually based in the U.K.  so I
widened the scope of our company list.  It's now for European companies,
with a section per-country.  My reasoning for sectioning the Wiki like
this is because I think politicians would like to see how things might
effect the local economy without digging through a list of non-local
companies.

Anyway it's here
http://www.ifso.ie/cgi-bin/wiki.cgi/EuropeanCompaniesAgainstSoftwarePatents

Hopefully we can get the word out and see a few companies list
themselves.
Aidan Delaney   email: adelaney at cs.may.ie
                web:   http://www.cs.may.ie/~adelaney
                gpg:   http://www.cs.may.ie/~adelaney/public_key.asc