[Fsfe-ie] Univ of Limerick co-ordinates European libre software project

Ciaran O'Riordan coriordan at compsoc.com
Tue Sep 7 11:06:19 CEST 2004

Glenn Strong:
> Teresa Hackett wrote:
> > University of Limerick, University College Cork and National
> > Microelectronics Application Centre are the Irish partners in this EU funded
> > project, CALIBRE : Co-ordination Action for Libre Software Engineering for
> > Open Development Platforms for Software and Services.

> Ciaran contacted the lead researcher at UL on this about a month ago,
> but I don't think he ever heard back. Ciaran, any news?

I got a reply from Brian Fitzgerald which pointed out the www.calibre.ie
website and that the official launch would be in Cork on Fri 10 Sep - all
are welcome but he didn't give any location more specific, it's probably on
the website.

It slipped my memory to pass on that info at the time.

--
Ciarán O'Riordan
http://www.compsoc.com/~coriordan/