[Fsfe-ie] CD and shirt...

Glenn Strong Glenn.Strong at cs.tcd.ie
Wed Sep 15 15:23:44 CEST 2004

On Wednesday, September 15, 2004 at 13:23 +0100, Barry Mahon wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As a non-resident of Dublin and unlikely to come across someone handing them out, how can I get a copy of the CD and the T-shirt?

We'll post them to you if you like. Contact me off-list, I guess, and
we can work it out.

Payment:
 By post, cheque (payable to IFSO), email {committee,contact}@ifso.ie for an
 address to send it to. Well concealed cash as a last resort.

 Electronically, If your bank can do an electronic funds transfer I can
 give you the details of the IFSO bank account. Also, Malcolm
 volunteered to take PayPal, contact him before doing that, though.

--
Glenn Strong