[Fsfe-ie] IFSO letter

Teresa Hackett [default] teresahackett at eircom.net
Fri Sep 17 03:10:05 CEST 2004

You may have this info already, I've been on the road.
The letter is going to the Council of the European Union (formerly known as
the Council of Ministers). For us, this means Mary Harney. I also suggest
that you cc a copy to the Brussels secretariat i.e. Permanent Representation
of Ireland, Enterprise, Trade and Employment specifically:
Anne Marie O'Connor, First Secretary, Industrial Policy, Competition (State
Aids), email annmarie.oconnor at iveagh.gov.ie and Edward Feehan, Internal
Market, Consumer Affairs, edward.feehan at iveagh.gov.ie

Best
Teresa
Hi there.

Glenn and I are currently drafting a letter. We will post what we have to
the list this evening.

Does anyone know who we should to address it to?

Malcohol.