[Fsfe-ie] Copyright in Europe workshop-Let's set the agenda for the new Parliament & Commission!
Teresa Hackett [default]
teresahackett at eircom.net
Tue Sep 28 20:15:44 CEST 2004
Workshop - Copyright in Europe
Want to find out more about the hot topics in European copyright?
Learn about the Commission copyright consultation?
There's a great line-up of confirmed speakers including:
- Michael Hart, Founder of Project Gutenberg;
- Cornelia Kutterer, BEUC European Consumer Organisation;
- Ville Oksanen, Chairman Electronic Frontier Finland.
- Volker Grassmuck, Humboldt University Berlin;
- Dame Marilyn Strathern, University of Cambridge.
'Copyright in Europe' takes place in Cambridge, UK on 9-10 October
2004. Attendance is free of charge (to attend, please register with
teresahackett at eircom.net). Participants from the new EU member states
are especially welcome.
Please forward this message to your colleagues.
Let's set the agenda for the new European Parliament and Commission!
Copyright in Europe workshop:
our vision for the Commission consultation
Cambridge, UK, 9-10 Oct 2004
Email: teresahackett at eircom.net
Join us in Cambridge!
More information about the FSFE-IE