[Fsfe-ie] Previous meeting with MEP Brian Crowley

Barry O'Donovan mail at barryodonovan.com
Fri Apr 1 14:15:28 CEST 2005

On Thursday 31 March 2005 14:47, Ciaran O'Riordan wrote:
> In my last mail I mentioned my previous discussion with Crowley, but
> I just remembered that I didn't post a similar summary for that
> meeting, so here goes.  It was March 4th.

I received a letter from him in response to the document we sent him.
The closing paragraph states:

"I genuinely appreciate your document as it does clearly explain the
issues involved and also highlights the continuing areas of difficulty
with regard to the proposal and please be assured of my support to
amend and correct this proposal."

I would like to think that that means what we want it to mean but it's a
little too "politik speak" to be definitive. Or am I just being a
pessimiste?

B.

--
Regards,