[Fsfe-ie] campaignfor(hampering)creativity

Ian Clarke ian at locut.us
Mon Apr 11 12:26:33 CEST 2005

Yes, when I spoke to one of Avril Doyle's assistants about a month ago
she mentioned a leaflet on her desk that sounded like that one.  She
also expressed confusion that half the time she doesn't know who is
saying what.

It looks like these guys are going to bombard MEPs prior to the second
reading, and this group specifically seems to want to sow the seeds of
confusion by claiming to represent the interests of SMEs.  Of course
the reality is that they are professional lobbyists, previously
successfully lobbying for gene patents by bussing a bunch of disabled
people to the European Parliament to manufacture a fake grassroots
protest in favour of gene patents.

Ian.

Founder, The Freenet Project	http://freenetproject.org/
CEO, Cematics Ltd				http://cematics.com/