[Fsfe-ie] See yous at the Tuesday 19th meeting + IFSO swpats paper

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at member.fsf.org
Thu Apr 14 14:14:47 CEST 2005

Hi all,

My economic recovery has begun and I've secured some time off, so I'll be in
Ireland for the monthly meeting on Tuesday 19th - hope to reunite with as
many as possible then.

I've done some work on the IFSO positional paper on software patents, but
it's on my laptop so I'll have to wait until I get office access to upload
it somewhere.  Monday at the latest.

It's basically a summary of questions MEPs have asked and responses we've
given - or have wished we'd given in hindsight.  So it won't be
comprehensive until we've had feedback from some more MEP meetings.

I'll include a note about fake grassroots campaigns like the Campaign for
Hampering Creativity.

--
Ciarán O'Riordan,
http://www.compsoc.com/~coriordan/