[Fsfe-ie] Re: Speech of Brian Crowley MEP at JURI this morning

Ryan Meade ryan at meade.net
Thu Apr 21 19:10:31 CEST 2005

Does anybody know a likely source for this claim, contained in Brian Crowley's speech:

"Again, if we look, the reality of it is that of the patents that have been granted in the European Union, in the 25 member states, and in the U.S. over the last ten years, 92% of them have been granted for medium-sized enterprises, or ..."

Ryan