[Fsfe-ie] ffii.org is back up

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at fsfe.org
Mon Aug 8 20:27:03 CEST 2005

David Golden <david at oldr.net> writes:
> > ffii.org is back up
>
> Briefly... appears the server is down/unreachable now ?  Was it just
> the load of thousands noticing it was "back" (not that it went
> exactly), or something more sinister?

I thought the problems were over.  They should be completely over soon.

I should have said "available" instead of "back up".  The site was available
at ffii.de the whole time anyway.  Right now it's available but slow.

--
Ciarán O'Riordan,                               |  Support FSFE's work against
http://www.compsoc.com/~coriordan/              | software patents by becoming