[Fsfe-ie] IFSO Meeting: Tuesday 16th August, 2000h, Mahaffey's Pub

at at at kein.org
Tue Aug 16 17:55:57 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I've just moved back to .ie temporarily, the last time I came to a
meeting was way back in january 2004! Anyway I'll try and get down
later but have to go to a gig first so will be late. Just don't think
I'm a hostile interloper if I wander in at 10.30... ;)

I intend to do a bit of 'work' following Enforcement stuff over the
next while.

cheers,

a.