[Fsfe-ie] Meet Beatriz in Dublin

teresahackett at eircom.net teresahackett at eircom.net
Wed Aug 24 18:45:15 CEST 2005

As mentioned by Georg Greve a couple of weeks ago, Beatriz Busaniche of
Fundacion Via Libre (FSFE's Argentinian associate organisation) and
founding member of Free Software Foundation Latin America will be in
Dublin next week.

There are two opportunities to meet Beatriz while she's in town.

1. Tuesday, 30 August 2005 at 19.00
Dublin Literary Pub Crawl: meets at The Duke Pub, 9 Duke St, Dublin 2
(off Grafton St) at 19.00. Tickets €10,-
http://www.dublinpubcrawl.com/
Malcolm and I will be outside the Duke at 19.00. Beatriz will recognise
us by our IFSO tshirts ;-)

2. Wednesday, 31 August 2005 at 19.00
Dinner at the Clarendon, 4 Chatham Row, Dublin 2
http://www.dublinks.com/index.cfm/loc/8/pt/0/spid/3C9195BE-CA71-4D47-88DACD7B3F7E4E7F.htm
Malcolm, Ciarán and I will be there. If you would like to join us for
dinner (at own cost), please let me know by 13.00 on Wednesday.

Thanks
Teresa