[Fsfe-ie] Forfas software patents talk on Friday morning (2005-12-09)

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at fsfe.org
Wed Dec 7 16:34:39 CET 2005

A director of the EPO is giving a talk from 08h30 to 10h00 this Friday in
Dublin about software patents.

Forfas have recorded previous talks, but the Q&A sessions are not recorded.
http://www.forfas.ie/news/intellectual_property/

If someone could attend and send some notes afterwards, and/or use the
opportunity to ask a question of the EPO Director, I think that would be
good.  ...I can give suggestions for a question if wanted.

Here're the details:
==========8<----------------
                   LICENSING EXECUTIVE SOCIETY &
                               FORFÁS
                        SECOND-FRIDAY SERIES
                       INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
                              LECTURES

                "Examination of Computer Implemented
          Inventions and Business Methods at the European
                           Patent Office"

                  9 December 2005, 8.30am “ 10.00am
               Wilton Room, Forfás, Wilton Park House

The lecture will be delivered by Dr. Jörg Machek, Director of European
Patent Office.

As before, the lecture will take place in Forfás at Wilton Park House at
9.00am on Friday 9 December, coffee will be available from 8.30am. There
will be time for questions and the lecture will end at 10.00am sharp.

For further information and to register for the lectures please email Yvonne
McNamara, chairperson of the LES or email Jos Evertsen, Enterprise STI
Policy & Surveys, Forfás.

--
Ciarán O'Riordan, ___________/       Support FSFE's campaigns against IPRED2
http://ciaran.compsoc.com/ _/ and software patents by joining the Fellowship