[Fsfe-ie] Announcement IFSO AGM 23.3.2005
teresahackett at eircom.net
Wed Feb 9 16:58:39 CET 2005
To IFSO list
We are pleased to announcement that the first IFSO AGM will take place
Date: Wednesday, 23.3.2005
Time: TBC (possibly 19.00)
The AGM is an opportunity for us to reflect on the first year of IFSO,
and more importantly to plan for 2005. Attendance at the AGM is open to
all. Voting is limited to paid-up members of 4+ months.
Nominations for 2005 committee positions: Chairman, Secretary,
Treasurer, general member(s). Who can be nominated?
Paid-up members of at least 8 months + current committee members. Please
send suggestions to the Secretary (Glenn Strong) in writing at least two
weeks before the meeting.
The IFSO constitution (referred to by paragraph below) is available at:
IFSO AGM Draft Agenda
(1) Opening and announcements
(2) Apologies for absence
(3) Approval of agenda
(4) Approval of Annual Accounts 2004 (§3.4)
(5) Review amounts of annual subscriptions and due dates ((§4)
(6) AGM quorum - reconsider 10 paid-up member rule (§8)
(7) EGM quorum - reconsider 6 paid-up member rule (§3.1)
(8) Election of Chairman, Secretary, Treasurer, general member(s) 2005
(§3.1 & §3.4)
(9) Appointment of General Committee 2005 (§3.4)
(10) Draft workplan 2005
(11) Any other business
(12) Close of meeting
If you can attend, please let me know for planning purposes. Hope to see
you at the AGM!
More information about the FSFE-IE