What time? RE: [Fsfe-ie] Public talk by Georg Greve of the FSF-Europe

Glenn Strong Glenn.Strong at cs.tcd.ie
Thu Jan 6 22:43:48 CET 2005

On Thursday, January 6, 2005 at 20:51 +0000, Rory McCann wrote:
> On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 20:28:07 -0000, Teresa Hackett
> <teresahackett at eircom.net> wrote:
> > Glenn,
> >
> > What time is the talk? Morning, afternoon or evening?
> >
> > Thanks
> > Teresa
>
> I'm guessing evening.

Good guess Rory.

I have just (literally this minute) had the location and time
confirmed. Theatre Q (wherever that is - I shall find a map) is booked
for 1900-2130. An 8pm start therefore seems sensible but I will
deliver further confirmation tomorrow (since this is really a UCD
netsoc decision, and I will have to communicate with them).

--
Glenn Strong