[Fsfe-ie] Pro-rightsholder propaganda for children on RTE

Malcolm Tyrrell malcohol at eircom.net
Sun Jan 16 15:30:48 CET 2005

While recovering from a late night session, I watched some kids
cartoons this Sunday, only to be horrified by the fact that
Irish kids are being fed propaganda by the Disney Corp. I just
checked the web, and I'm not the first person to be shocked by
this:

http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/wlg/787
http://www.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=01/10/22/1636242&mode=thread

For what it's worth, I will be writing a personal letter of complaint to RTE. I don't think that children should be subject to
such blatantly politically-biased material. I also reckon that the unbearable moralism ruined the show's entertainment value, even
for kids.

Good luck,

Malcohol.