[Fsfe-ie] IFSO Wiki updates

IfsoWiki at ifso.ie IfsoWiki at ifso.ie
Thu Jul 7 09:00:03 CEST 2005

 * GlennStrong SoftwarePatentsThu, 07 Jul 2005 07:00:03 -0000
     Updated on status

      [[TableOfContents()]]

      == Current status ==
    +
    + ''Current status 2005 07 06'': The directive has been rejected by the parliament. This would appear to be the end of this directive, judging by Commissioner Mc``Creevy's previous statement that "... if the parliament was to reject the directive then I would not be putting another proposal on the table."
    +
    + ----

      ''Current status 2005 06 01'': The directive was passed by the Council. Next it will be considered by the European parliament on July 6th 2005. We hope that at the very least the amendments of Michel Rocard (who is the Rapporteur for this Directive) will be accepted. URL: http://www.ifso.ie/cgi-bin/wiki.cgi/SoftwarePatents?action=diff