[Fsfe-ie] Software Freedom Day link

- M e l - hashbang at oceanfree.net
Mon Jul 18 00:18:13 CEST 2005

FYI I've been told that the official CD for Software Freedom Day is the Open
CD
version3.  It can be found at http://www.theopencd.org/

All my testing pointed to Ubuntu derivatives (Beatrix, Gnoppix et.all) and seeing
as my
Broadband Provider kindly left me sitting on my arse waiting for a connection
this
weekend (again) I haven't got a chance to evaluate yet, but a repetoire of words
has
been prepared and will be deployed to express my displeasure about this.

So, apologies for not getting back on this to you all.  That's why!  And incidentally,

I've put a mail out to the MiLUG about this years SFD, and posted a page on
the Wiki
here http://maitri.ubuntu.com/softwarefreedomday/wiki/index.php/Longford#

Feel free to do a CC-License on whatever you consider useful if there will be
IFSO SFD
activities.

All for now! - Mel

Get BT Broadband from only EUR15 per month! Enjoy always-on internet
for less! Check it out at http://www.btireland.ie