[Fsfe-ie] IFSO Meeting: Tuesday 19th July, 2000h, Mahaffey's Pub

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at fsfe.org
Mon Jul 18 16:48:45 CEST 2005

Malcolm Tyrrell <malcoh0l at yahoo.ie> writes:
> Tuesday is the third Tuesday of the month, so there will be a meeting
> at 2000h in Mahaffey's pub:

Flying in tonight, see yous there.

> Some items that may be on the agenda:

> * The coming free software event/party

I was hoping to have this all sorted by now (or by 7 days ago), but there's
been organisation problems.

The current situation is that there might be an event on Thursday night, and
there might be an event on Saturday evening.

Nothing about either is confirmed, but at least one will happen, and there's
a (invent a percentage) 40-50% chance that both will happen.

I'll mail this list as soon as I have a confirmation.

The plan:

The topic of the talk is preparing for the battle ahead, by looking at what
we've experienced so far.  IFSO's name will be attached to the event.

There should be an FSFE "Freedom Party", involved in at least one of the
events.  This is a gathering to promote the fellowship.  A good time would
be after the talk, and a suitable venue would be the nearest pub.  I'll
explain briefly what the Fellowship is, take feedback about FSFE, and try to
answer any questions.  All while drinking lots of stout to make up for the
lack of stout here in Brussels.

--
Ciarán O'Riordan,                              |   Support FSFE's work against
http://www.compsoc.com/~coriordan/             | software patents by becomming