[Fsfe-ie] McCreevy: Commission will take "utmost account" of Parliament amendments

Adam Moran adam at webarchitects.co.uk
Mon Mar 14 19:10:26 CET 2005

Hi,

Thanks for the decryption.

11/03/05 17:39 Fergal Daly wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 11, 2005 at 05:09:48PM +0000, Adam Moran wrote:

>>Should you decide to propose commitments under the framework agreement.
>

> This is not a sentence. If you replace the . with , and read commitments as
> amendments (maybe they're the same thing in legal speak) then it makes some
> sense...

Sorry. I mistyped this [ Charlie McCreevy's ] sentence.

It reads:

   "Should you decide to propose amendments, the Commission will take
the utmost account of them, in full respect of our commitments under the
framework agreement."

I wonder if this 'framework agreement' is the same thing as the
'conciliation process' ?

--
Adam M