[Fsfe-ie] campaignforcreativity

Malcolm Tyrrell malcohol at eircom.net
Fri May 13 18:42:33 CEST 2005

Hi all.

It seems campaignforcreativity are getting geared up for the final push.
A friend forwarded me the mail below (from Simon Gentry) which was posted
to their list.

Good luck,

Malcohol.

********************

We are now less than 54 days away from the final vote on the CII Directive
in the European Parliament. That means we have about 20 working days to
get our message across to MEPs.

I would like to know if you would be willing to give up a day or two to
come to Brussels or Strasbourg to knock on doors and speak to MEPs about
CIIs and patenting.

We are planning four or five "fly-ins" between now and 6 July (the day of
the vote). The first will be a trip to Strasbourg on 7/8 June. Then
there will be three trip to Brussels on 14/15 June, 21/22/23 June and
28/29 June. The final, final push will be in the hours before the vote in
Strasbourg on 5/6 July.

I am hoping that you will be able to make one or two of these trips.
Please let me know if you are interested.

Regards and thanks

Simon

P.S. Also, please don't forget that there are lots of other useful
actions that you can take before the vote. Please go to the Action page
on the website for some suggestions.

Protect innovation, protect patents: Take action now!
Go to http://www.campaignforcreativity.org and send an email to your MEPs.