[Fsfe-ie] supporting FSFE's Fellowship

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at fsfe.org
Thu Nov 17 15:19:51 CET 2005

Hi all,

So far, 3 people in Ireland have joined FSFE's fellowship.

(as far as I know, that includes me.)

My mails to fsfe-ie and to ILUG in March, and my talk at the ILUG AGM, all
seem to have resulted in no sign-ups each.

So what went wrong?

Is it that people assume that others will join, and put it off - so the
remedy would be to inform the mailing lists again and tell them the numbers?

I know that's what I've just done here, and I do encourage people on this
list to sign up since that's how FSFE's work gets funded - but I'm
interested to know what to do when contacting other lists.

All suggestions and comments would be welcome.

I made this page, which needs updating, but it might have some useful info:
http://ciaran.compsoc.com/fsfe-fellowship.html

--
Ciarán O'Riordan, ___________/        Join the Fellowship of FSFE to
http://ciaran.compsoc.com/ _/ support the campaigns against software