[Fsfe-ie] IPRED-2 in Oireachtas

Daithi Mac Sithigh daithi1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 15:19:17 CEST 2005

The record generally appears fairly quickly afterwards, as well as a
summary of decisions.  The scrutiny committee typically hears from
civil servants (and others) and then decides to send it to another
Oireachtas committee for substantive hearings (if it's an important
issue) or just for information (if it's a no-brainer).  There should
be a verbatim transcript online this week or next anyway.