[Fsfe-ie] Sub-committee defers IPRED2 discussion

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at fsfe.org
Fri Oct 7 14:34:32 CEST 2005

Daithi Mac Sithigh <daithi1 at gmail.com> writes:
> The following proposal was deferred
>
> 4.1
> COM(2005)276
> Proposal for a Council Framework Decision to strengthen the criminal-
> law framework to combat intellectual property offences
>
> Lead Department
> Department of Justice, Equality and Law Reform
>
> Other Department(s)
> Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment
>
> It was agreed to defer consideration of this proposal until the
> additional information note is provided by the Department/s.

That's great!  Now we're not too late to have an effect.  So our letter
should go to those two departments (not just the latter, as we had been
planning).

--
Ciarán O'Riordan, ___________________/        Join the Fellowship of FSFE to
http://www.compsoc.com/~coriordan/ _/ support the campaigns against software