[Fsfe-ie] Need: venue for talks: Friday night 28th + any time Saturday

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at fsfe.org
Tue Apr 11 13:17:13 CEST 2006

I've asked Federico Heinz to come to Dublin to give talks on the night of
Friday April 28th, and Saturday evening.  He agreed, but the venue we were
hoping to use has gone silent.

Can anyone provide or suggest a venue?  (cheap or free)

details
-------

It's a bank holiday weekend, so the crowd will not be large.

The talks are on free software in public administration, and free software
in education.

Federico is the president of FSF Latin America and is one of the nine
official speakers of the GNU project.  He's reportedly one of the best free
software speakers, but there are no recordings of any of his previous
talks.  So as well as arranging two talks for the irish free software
community, I think it would be a great opportunity to make recordings for
the online audience.

--
Ciarán O'Riordan __________________ \ http://fsfeurope.org/projects/gplv3
http://ciaran.compsoc.com/ _________ \  GPLv3 and other work supported by