[Fsfe-ie] Latest on March 16th event: FOSS Means Business

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at fsfe.org
Fri Feb 17 16:33:55 CET 2006

Adam Moran <adam at webarchitects.co.uk> writes:

> One thing that sprang to mind is that some folk tend to ignore stuff
> if they get it for nothing.

Charging could have been an option if the event didn't fall into a black
hole from mid-December to early-February.  With 27 days, no chance.

> > When I put "foss means business" into google (including quotes), I get zero
> > hits right now, so we can gauge how effective our web presence is spreading
> > by checking that each day.  Every new hit will be because of us.
>
> There's 13 there now - lucky for some ;)

None of those were down to luck :-p

--
Ciarán O'Riordan, _________|   Belfast, Northern Ireland, March 16th
http://ciaran.compsoc.com/ |         \\ FOSS Means Business //