[Fsfe-ie] Latest on March 16th event: FOSS Means Business

Adam Moran adam at webarchitects.co.uk
Thu Feb 23 18:19:27 CET 2006

22/02/06 14:58 Ciaran O'Riordan wrote:
> Adam Moran <adam at webarchitects.co.uk> writes:
>
>>[ FOSS Means Business : http://foss-means-business.org/ ]

[...]

>>Also I'd be interested in the event having a talk about local and european
>>funding availability, best practice etc. -- I've copied in the Fp6 list
>>and connected-communities for their information / thoughts.
>

> Yes, this would be good.  The agenda is currently full:
> http://foss-means-business.org/Agenda
>
> But there could be some way to integrate a funding discussion into the break
> out sessions.

ok - I'll ask around for a suitable speaker.

> I have limited, but non-zero, experience in FP6 work.

Snap. We're putting one together at the moment though with
http://www.commedia.org.uk/ under this call: FP6-2005-IST-6 : Advanced
search technologies for digital audio-visual content.

I think this is the last FP6 round. I've been told that FP7 is likely to
include a lot of technology calls.

--
Adam