[Fsfe-ie] query re IFSO business cards

Ken Guest ken at linux.ie
Wed May 17 15:59:08 CEST 2006

hi,
While in the Powerscourt Centre last Saturday some fellow working there noticed
my Tux pin, asked me what it was about and we got talking about Linux and Free
Software in general (which he really paid attention to).

I told him of IFSO, ILUG and a few others; then wrote the URL for the IFSO
website on a wooden stirrer/spatula in the coffee shop there. On the way home I
remembered that Glenn us an IFSO business card after the talks with Fredrico
Heinz a few weeks ago and thought if I could I really should have given that
guy a card rather than writing some URL on a stick!

Would it be possible to pick up  a small supply of these from someone? :-)

k.

--
Ken Guest
Mobile: +353 86 8252 141    http://blogs.linux.ie/kenguest/