[Fsfe-ie] ideas for fs promotion for world domination or was that the social good of humanity

Malcolm Tyrrell malcoh0l at yahoo.ie
Mon May 29 12:45:05 CEST 2006

> I think the voting stations themselves are fairly low-end machines
> with a Motorola 68000-series processor, so roughly comparable to
> an original Palm Pilot.

I was taught assembly on 68000 machines (they were called Waterloo
stations, not sure why) which I quite enjoyed.

Perhaps a university or tech could make use of them. Perhaps a course
in embedded computing could design better e-voting firmware (although
I seem to remember that it isn't just a case of better firmware).

Malx.