[Fsfe-ie] Help with spreading another GPLv3 transcript

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at fsfe.org
Fri Sep 1 16:54:09 CEST 2006

I've done a transcript of Stallman's latest GPLv3 talk.  He was talking at
the 4th international GPLv3 conference, in Bangalore, India.  This was his
first talk since the release of draft 2 of GPLv3.

Here's the URL:
http://fsfeurope.org/projects/gplv3/bangalore-rms-transcript

Our efforts to build awareness about the GPLv3 are competing against some
really bad FUD (particularly in a recent Forbes article).  So it would be
really useful if you could submit this to the news sites whose style you
know, and pass it on to mailing lists where free software users and
devlopers are, and mention it on relevent wikis and forums.

More transcripts and similar materials are at:
http://gplv3.fsf.org/wiki/index.php/Reusable_texts

And I'm trying to keep this page up to date (I'm doing another update now):
http://www.fsfeurope.org/projects/gplv3/

--
Ciarán O'Riordan __________________ \ http://fsfeurope.org/projects/gplv3
http://ciaran.compsoc.com/ _________ \  GPLv3 and other work supported by