[Fsfe-ie] GPLv3 BoF tonight, 7pm, Tinity - part of aKademy

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at fsfe.org
Tue Sep 26 15:30:58 CEST 2006

>From 7pm to 8pm, there's a session to discuss GPLv3.  It's part of aKademy,
so it's in Trinity.

Specifically, Lecture Theatre 1, in the Lloyd building.  For anyone that
came to the aKademy core days, this session is in the same building.

Here's a map:
http://conference2006.kde.org/organization/location.php

Directions:

>From the main entrance on Dame St., take the first right-hand exit from the
court yard and then turn left before the grassy area.  Keep going straight
(past the ball monument, past the cricket pitchs, between two buildings) and
when you get to a T junction (with the Hamilton building right in front of
you), turn left and it will be on your left.

To get there from the entrance near Merion Square (down by the dental
hospital), just walk straight, along side the prefabs, past the steps up to
the Hamilton building, and it'll be on your left.

I'm also told that fom the Westland row entrance, you walk straight, take
the first left, take a right at the open space area and right again.

--
Ciarán O'Riordan __________________ \ http://fsfeurope.org/projects/gplv3
http://ciaran.compsoc.com/ _________ \  GPLv3 and other work supported by